Marcus Speaks for You!
As founder and CEO of GM Voices, Marcus Graham has become an expert in the field of communications. He's a sought:after speaker to industry and general groups on a number of topics including communications, networking, entrepreneurship and selling.
He has also been featured in numerous trade and general business publications including Speech Technology Magazine, Call Center and The Wall Street Journal.
- SpeechTek (Speech Recognition): New York, NY
- Telephony Voice Users interface Conference: Miami, FL
- Microsoft VS.Live Conference: San Francisco, CA
- Technology Association of GA Entreprenurial Forum: Atlanta, GA
- Pacesetters Club (Commerce Club): Atlanta, GA
- AVIOS Annual Conference: San Jose, CA
- Southeastern Telecommunications Assoc.: Orlando, FL
- International Octel Users Conference: Scottsdale, AZ
- Midwest Octel Users Group: Kansas City, MO
- Enhanced Services Conference: Denver, CO
- Tennessee Northern Telecom Users Group: Nashville, TN
- Texas Octel Users Group: Austin, TX
- Washington State Octel Users Group: Seattle, WA
- National Association of Telecommunications Show: D.C.
- Avaya/Octel Installed User Base Conference: Houston, TX
- Teleco Annual Dealer Conference: Las Vegas, NV
- Value Added Wireless Conference: Washington, D.C.
- Georgia Telecommunications Association: Atlanta, GA
- NMS Developer Conference: Boston, MA
- Octel User Conference: San Diego, CA
- CT Expo: Los Angeles, CA
- Computer Communications Specialists: Atlanta, GA
- Northern Telecom ISLUA User Conference: Phoenix, AZ
- Call Center CRM Solutions: San Diego, CA
- Enterprise Integration Group: Las Vegas, NV
Voice Branding in America
by Marcus Graham